Carpet Factory has plenty of stock of DIY flooring on site and ready for collection for people needing to break the boredom of social distancing. You will not have to rely on supply chains to get stock of most of our supplies as the stock is already on site. If collecting goods we recommend you notify us in advance where possible. This will allow us to get stock out that might be in our storage shed in a timely manner. It may also avoid having multiple clients waiting in store.
VISITING IN STORE
If you are to visit Carpet Factory we have a basic guide to keep everyone safe.
1. Please enter and exit the premises via the front roller door for hands free & contact free entry and exit. Do not use the office door handles.
2. Please maintain at least 1.5m social distancing in and around the store where possible.
3. If touching items like samples in store you may wash your hands before and after in the warehouse bathroom. This applies especially to the swinging rug rack arms. The wash room is near the warehouse rear roller door between the stacked timber and bamboo flooring.
4. For contact free loading of goods we can load up for you or place your goods outside if you prefer to load yourself. Again our bathroom is available for hand washing at any stage should you feel you should wash your hands. Feel free to discuss your needs and requirements.
5. We are completing cleaning of eftpos units bench tops and chairs at the checkout desk in most cases before and after each sale or seating. Feel free to ask for disinfection of the eftpos machine etc before your transaction. Again, feel free to request use of the bathroom at any time during your visit.
Staff are washing hands after every customer close contact. If you ask to wash your hands we will do the same for added peace of mind.
We do have installers available to complete install for as long as the government and social distancing rules allow. The current physical distancing rules must be followed. Installers require a tap to wash their hands on site and must practice contact free work. We ask that 1.5 m social distancing be maintained by anyone on site. Please allow installers ample space to complete works where possible.
We know people often like to offer food and refreshments to installers. Given the situation we ask you please refrain from offering refreshments to installers during social distancing regulations. Also remember, no matter how happy you are with the completed works, handshaking, hugs and high fives must be avoided. A positive google review will be greatly appreciated instead. ;)
If you have any other concerns queries or suggestions we are happy to discuss.
Thanks for your Cooperation
The Carpet Factory Team
PH 0262805339 CONTACT US